Throughout the year, we are in need of volunteers to help our events and shows run smoothly. This could be everything from ticket sales and poster distribution to backstage help during showtimes. Information will be posted here, calling for volunteers during the year. Please note that any participation in Parent Fundraising Committee events does not go toward your Volunteer Hours as the PFC raises funds for events and the Volunteer Hours are for the Studio as a whole.
Should you have any questions, please contact Joanie, our fabulous Volunteer Coordinator at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Each shift will count towards the volunteering that we ask each family to provide.
We will be using an online signup system at Signup.com. You will NOT need to register or create an account to sign up! Some advantages of doing it this way are:
It’s easy …
- you can make changes and swaps should you need to
- you can download your spot(s) right into your calendar
- you will receive a reminder email of your position two days before it occurs
Here’s how it works in 3 easy steps:
1) Click here (link will be provided here when we are ready to begin the signup process. 😉
2) Review the options listed and choose the spot(s) you like.
3) Sign up! It’s easy – you will NOT need to register an account or keep a password on SignUp.com.
As always, your support is appreciated!
To see a list of show volunteer duties, please Click HERE for Volunteer Duties and Descriptions.