Throughout the year, we are in need of volunteers to help our events and shows run smoothly. This could be everything from ticket sales and poster distribution to backstage help during showtimes. Information will be posted here, calling for volunteers during the year. Please note that any participation in Parent Fundraising Committee events does not go toward your Volunteer Hours as the PFC raises funds for events and the Volunteer Hours are for the Studio as a whole.
We are now looking for parents and other family members who would like to lend a hand by volunteering.
Here’s how it works:
- Click this link: https://signup.com/go/oPGoSnX
- Review the options listed, read the job descriptions, and choose the spot you like. All ticket sales are done at Lindbjerg Studio.
- Sign up! It’s easy – you will NOT need to register an account or keep a password.
- you can make changes and swaps should you need to
- you can download your spot(s) right into your calendar
- you will receive a reminder email of your position two days before it occurs
Send any questions to Joanie through the online comment feature (you should see a dialogue box) or by email at email@example.com.
SignUp.com does not share your email address with anyone. If you prefer not to use Signup, please contact me and I can sign you up manually.
As always, your support is appreciated!
While every effort will be made to put you in the position you request, volunteers may be assigned alternate tasks dependent upon need. We would also like to remind all parents, that unless you are signed up to volunteer, you are not permitted to go to the greenrooms or backstage during the weekend.
To see a list of show volunteer duties, please Click HERE for Volunteer Duties and Descriptions.