Parent Fundraising Committee (PFC)
Should you wish to donate to our Parent Fundraising Committee where all proceeds go to our students, please feel welcome to do so via an online bank transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org (A receipt will be provided.) Please email first to obtain a security word so we may access the transfer.) Thank you so much for your support.
We are your 2018-2019 Lindbjerg Parent Fundraising Team and we wanted to introduce ourselves to you and let you know where we’ll be looking to raise your hard earned money for our students. Funds raised by the team go directly to benefit our students whether it be helping out with trip expenses for New York or Disneyland when needed, helping make our shows a little more “extra” by helping keep costs down on set pieces, props, costumes and other fees AND saving up for that “special thing” that would best benefit our students – That’s where you come in! We have an email. Please email your thoughts and ideas on how we can best support you and our students with our fundraising goals. Our email is email@example.com – we can’t guarantee anything but we will discuss the ideas at our PFC Meetings and we would love to hear your ideas.
For now, we have some familiar and new events coming up and we would love your support:
- Thank you for helping us with our Purdy’s Chocolate Orders at Christmas. We are happy to announce we raised over $400.00 with that! THANKS!
- Lindbjerg’s “World Famous Candy Bags”. Please bring your $5.00 (or more) and purchase a bag of yummy candy at our productions. (Unfortunately, not at Titanic as the theatre uses their own Concession). Parents and Rising Stars Students, please sign up here for your spot: SIGN ME UP
- 50/50 – Look for us at all our productions and know that all the purchases are split between the winner and the Parent Fundraising Committee. Great cause and lots of fun!
- ADULTS ONLY 😉 – Year-round Port Moody Liquor Store Fundraiser – Simply tell them you are with Lindbjerg Academy and we will earn 4% of the gross sales. Cards will be at Lindbjerg in the next couple weeks. You can either show your card or just mention our name. They are located #4-2929 St. John’s Street.
- COBS BREADS – We have now set up an account at the Cobs Breads @ Suter Brook Village location in Port Moody. When you are in their store, simply mention that you are with Lindbjerg and 5% of your sale will go to us! We’re waiting to hear back from Sunwood so we have a couple options for you. We’ll post when we know!
- We’re switching it up a bit and we won’t be having our “World Famous Candy Bags” at our Summer Musical Show but watch for our “World Famous Freezies”! How cool is that? (sorry..had to be done)
- Some other things we’re looking at are: Paint Night at the Studio (how fun would that be?) A Garage Sale this summer, Movie Night for the students at Lindbjerg (give you Mom and Dads a break!), and more!
Finally, if you are one of those that simply can’t commit to any of these but you really want to help out, we are so more than willing to accept online bank transfers to our email at: firstname.lastname@example.org – please email us first for the password to use AND we will email you a receipt. If you prefer to drop off a cheque to the studio, these can be made out to: Lindbjerg PAC. For your reference, we are set up as a non-profit group.
Thanks for reading all this. Please feel free to email us with your ideas or join us! See you soon and thanks for your support!
Your PFC Team
Heidi, President ~ Dan, Founding Member
Barb, Treasurer ~ Patricia ~ Tonya ~ Marcela
Anastasia ~ Valerie ~ Hristina ~ Mayu ~ Gina