Parent Fundraising Committee (PFC)
Should you wish to donate to our Parent Fundraising Committee where all proceeds go to our students, please feel welcome to do so via an online bank transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org (A receipt will be provided.) Please email first to obtain a security word so we may access the transfer.) Thank you so much for your support.
We are your 2019-2020 Lindbjerg Parent Fundraising Team and we wanted to introduce ourselves to you. We would love your input, thoughts and ideas on how we can best support you and our students with our fundraising goals. Our email is email@example.com – we can’t guarantee anything but we will discuss the ideas at our PFC Meetings and we would love to hear your ideas.
For now, we have some familiar and new events coming up and we would love your support:
- Thank you for helping us with our Purdy’s Chocolate Orders at Christmas. We are happy to announce we raised over $400.00 with that! THANKS!
- Lindbjerg’s “World Famous Candy Bags”. Please bring your $5.00 (or more) and purchase a bag of yummy candy at our productions.
- 50/50 – Look for us at all our productions and know that all the purchases are split between the winner and the Parent Fundraising Committee. Great cause and lots of fun!
- ADULTS ONLY 😉 – Year-round Port Moody Liquor Store Fundraiser – Simply tell them you are with Lindbjerg Academy and we will earn 4% of the gross sales. Cards will be at Lindbjerg in the next couple weeks. You can either show your card or just mention our name. They are located #4-2929 St. John’s Street.
- COBS BREADS – We have now set up an account at the Cobs Breads @ Suter Brook Village location in Port Moody. When you are in their store, simply mention that you are with Lindbjerg and 5% of your sale will go to us!
- We’re switching it up a bit and we won’t be having our “World Famous Candy Bags” at our Summer Musical Show but watch for our “World Famous Freezies”! How cool is that? (sorry..had to be done)
- Some other things we’re looking at are: Paint Night at the Studio (how fun would that be?) A Garage Sale this summer, Movie Night for the students at Lindbjerg (give you Mom and Dads a break!), and more!
Finally, if you are one of those that simply can’t commit to any of these but you really want to help out, we are so more than willing to accept online bank transfers to our email at: firstname.lastname@example.org – please email us first for the password to use AND we will email you a receipt. If you prefer to drop off a cheque to the studio, these can be made out to: Lindbjerg PAC. For your reference, we are set up as a non-profit group.
Thanks for reading all this. Please feel free to email us with your ideas or join us! See you soon and thanks for your support!
Your PFC Team
Heidi, President ~ Dan, Founding Member
Barb, Treasurer ~ Tonya ~ Marcela
Anastasia ~ Valerie ~ Hristina ~ Mayu ~ Gina
Greetings Lindbjerg Families!
The Lindbjerg Academy Parent Fundraising Committee is fundraising with Purdys Chocolatier once again, just in time for Christmas!
If you’d like to support us through purchasing some very sweet Christmas gifts for friends, family and yourself, please click the link below:
After you’ve signed in you can buy Purdys amazing chocolates or invite others to join and support our Fundraising Campaign. We have done really well in the past years with this fundraiser, so let’s see if we can reach our goal of $3000 again! The money we raise goes towards all costumes, set pieces and other amazing opportunities for the students.
Catalogues will be handed out this week!
Orders will be available for pick up at the studio: Saturday Dec 14th
Thank you so much!
The Lindbjerg PFC