Our Shoe Exchange Program allows students to purchase and sell their jazz, tap or ballet shoes. Here is how the program works:
- Anyone wanting to sell their dance shoes will need to fill in a Shoe Exchange Form.
- Shoes will be labelled with a number and kept in bins in the office.
- The asking price of the shoes will be set by the seller.
- Interested parties can try on shoes anytime the office is open.
- If you wish to make a purchase, the buyer contacts the seller directly and makes arrangement for payment.
For further information, please contact our office at 604-777-2211 or by email.