We understand that these are challenging times and wanted to reassure everyone that we’ve taken steps to ensure the health and safety of our students and staff including the following guidelines for the coming season.
1) The lobby will be closed to parents, family members and visitors. Students may work on homework between classes, socially distant work areas will be set out
2) Classes will end 5 mins early and start 5 mins late to allow for dancers to transition in and out of class and to allow time for staff to sanitize surfaces
3) There will be smaller class sizes based on studio space
4) Spacing out the students in the studios will be based on a grid of 6’ x 6’ boxes taped out on the floor of every studio
5) Students will be instructed to proceed directly to their studio upon arrival
6) The Greenroom will be closed until further notice
7) Students will be expected to leave the building immediately after class is finished (when not participating in a second class)
8) Hand sanitizing stations will be provided throughout the studio
9) Anyone presenting with a fever, mild cough, and/or cold symptoms will not be admitted to class
We of course will continue to monitor and adhere to the guidelines set out from the Federal and Provincial Health Officers.
You can register in person or by email. I will be emailing all of the registration documents to our existing students in the next few days. You will also be receiving your recommendations for next year.
If a student wishes to take a class they have not been recommended for they will need to come in for a 1 on 1 assessment during their scheduled registration time. This will be by appointment only so please let me know as soon as possible and we’ll find a time that works for you.
We are breaking the registration days up by the Musical Theatre class students participated in this year or Dance only students. Please be advised that to ensure your spot in classes next year we encourage you to send your registration in on the appropriate night.